We may often make a cake and one of the most commonly used ingredients in making of cake is eggs.
The egg is one of the ingredients that determine the texture of the cake. The content of the egg in cakes serves to make the cake crunchy and make the cake more delectable. Like in few types of cakes such as vanilla cake, chocolate cake, chiffon cake, and many other cakes, all cakes are made using eggs as an ingredient essentially. However, it also use eggs, there was also a cake that is made without using eggs. Of course the name of the cake is a cake without eggs or eggless cake. This cake may sound less familiar, but the cake without eggs it apparently favors and delicious once it cooked.
This special dish will be fit to you, especially for the beginners of making the cake. If you often get confused of making a cake, because they are using too many ingredients on it. This eggless cake can be one of the first cake recipes that you can make at home. Besides, you will not need an oven to bake this cake. This time we’ll use the microwave to bake the cake. But the result is still delicious, the cake retains the texture and it’s still moist and fluffy.
As a cake, you’ll just need the ingredients such as flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and milk. First, you can start by mixing the sugar and milk together until all mixed well and pour the dry ingredients and continue to mix it again. You will also not need mixer to mix your batter, just use the wire whisk and keep stir it until you get the smooth mixture. Once you’ve done, pour the batter into a microwave dish and heat it for about 5 minutes. Once you’ve done, remove it for the microwave and let the cake cools. Next, you can grab a knife and use it to loosen the cake from the microwave dish and invert it to a serving plate.
Ingredients of How to Make Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake:
- 1 1/2 cup of all Purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking Soda
- 3 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon of Oil
Instructions of How to Make Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake:
- First you can start the step by mixing together a cup of whole milk and sugar and using your wire whisk stir it together until all is combined well. Make sure that you keep stir it until 1-2 minutes just to make the sugar and the milk is mixed together.
- 2Once you’ve done with the milk mixture, now you can go on by pouring the dry ingredients such as flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda and sift it all above the milk mixture. And whisk together until you get a nice and smooth mixture of your batter.
- Add vanilla extract and oil. Pouring the oil ingredient to the batter is actually optional, this just to make the batter moister. So if you don’t want to add the oil to your batter that is okay if you’re not doing that. And again whisk it up until the recent ingredients you poured is blended well.
- And now the final step, add the lemon juice, this lemon juice will react with baking soda and that is what gonna make this cake has sponge texture and mix it up until the lemon juice mixed well with the batter.
- Get the 8 inch microwave dish grease it with some oil just to make sure that you cake will not stick to the microwave dish. Once you’ve done, pour the batter into the microwave dish and place it into microwave for about 5 minutes. As the cake gets cooked in the microwave it gets bubbled up. To avoid overflowing of mixture, try to use wide and deep microwave dish.
- Once your cake is cooked well, remove it from the microwave. Just be careful, your cake is still hot, so you’re suggested to use some dish towel or anything that keep your hand not to burn. You can also make sure that your cake is cooked well by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake and when the toothpick revoked from the cake it comes out clean.
- Let the cake cools before you remove it to a serving plate for about 5-10 minutes and place it on the wire rack.
- Now, you can remove your cake from the microwave this. Use a knife and round the edges of the cake to release it. Once you have done, invert it to a serving plate and now the cake is ready to be served.
You can enjoy this cake plainly also if you want add some topping on the cake, you can add sugar powder on the top of the cake or you can pour melted chocolate on the cake. It would be so delicious if you enjoy this cake with a cup of tea or coffee or maybe some ice cream.
You can serve this cake to your family or friends or you may want to make this as a gift to your brother or sister or enjoy this special dish with you mother.
If you like this cake recipe, don’t forget to share and let me know what you think on the comment below!