is one of the top 10 desserts that everyone loves. Unfortunately, not everyone likes to make it.
‘Cause it’s too difficult, it might crack, it has to be baked in special step and many more. But now we’re going to show you how simple it is to make a beautiful and yummy cheesecake as you all has dreamed about.
Recall the history of this cake, cheesecake is a beloved dessert around the world. While many people assume that it has its origins in New York, but it actually back for much further. But the theory shows that the first cheesecake may have been created on the Greek Island dated circa 2.000 B.C. In the traditional culture of Greek, Cheesecake are known to use for wedding cake.
Now, we gonna make a simple and easy homemade cheesecake recipe that you can be applied at your home. You can bring this to your friend’s house or if you just want it to eat by yourself. Whatever it is, here’s is the cheesecake recipe.
Ingredients How to Make Cheesecake
- 8 tablespoons butter, (1 stick) melted
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
Sour Cream Layer:
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 pint of sour cream
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Instructions How to Make Cheesecake :
1. Fist, you may preheat your oven to 325 degress Fahrenheit and press the Enter button.
2. Prepare a medium bowl, then mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and stir it slowly with a spoon and make sure that you just blended it out well.
3. Once it’s done pour it into 10-inch pan which has previously been greased with butter and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. While you bake the crust, go ahead make the filling by beating the sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and lemon using your electric mixer. Go on and have the mixer running until its smooth and well blended. Then add the eggs gradually, mix it at medium speed. After the egg is added make sure to scrape down the batter with a spatula. Then go on and add flour, mix it until it’s smooth.
5. Take the crust from oven, but let the oven on and let the crust cool until it’s completely cool. It may take about 5-10 minutes. Once the crust cooled, pour the filling over the crust. Bake it for about 50-55 minutes or until the cake is cooked.
6. Remove from oven, again make sure that your cake is really cool while you make sour cream topping. Mix the sour cream in a small bowl, add lemon, vanilla and sugar. Spoon over the top of cheesecake and spread it evenly. Bake the cake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
6. Take it from the oven and loosen the cake from the pan. Cool it before you refrigerating. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3-3.5 hours.
7. Before serving, take off the cover and slice it or you can add some strawberry or whipped cream.
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friend and family and give your comment down below.