This is the sweet and the moistest cake you will ever eat.
I love this strawberry jello and garnished with raspberries. The moist spongy cake layered with very soft and smooth jello and the raspberry jello on the top they are so gorgeous and very yummy.
This raspberry jello cake is the perfect dessert and it is always be the most requested cake by the children. And the favorite thing about this cake is you can change the jello flavor with any flavor you like and you can also substitute the garnish with any fresh fruits you love, you can just make this cake be your own completely.
This also suit well when friends or family visits you and you just can serve this special cake and make them feel how moist and how great the taste of this cake is. Just trust me your friends would be so impress with the yummy taste, besides they are not too sweet and they are just so wonderful, the perfect dish you can serve whenever you want to.
And speaking about the ingredients, they are so easy to find and very easy to make. If you have all the ingredients you can make this special cake super easy. First thing you have to do is pour the jello into the mixing bowl and add some boiled hot water and stir it until the jello completely dissolved and once the jello is dissolved, you gonna add the ice cold water and bring it to room temperature so just set aside.
Then, go on to make the sponge cake layer as the bottom of this cake. Like any cake, you just need to beat the egg and sugar on your bowl mixer and once the egg mixture is smooth and fluffy add the sifted flour and fold them gently and add the vanilla extract then pour it into the baking dish and bake until the cake cooked well. Next, let the cake cool. While waiting your cake cooled you can mix the room temperature jello with whipped cream and beat them until they mixed together. After your cake is ready at the room temperature just pour this jello mixture on the top of the cake and add the raspberries, and place it to the fridge. Go on the step by making the jello toping, once you have with your topping pour this topping on the top of your cake and again fridge them back before serving.
It is gonna be so easy and so fun if you have all the ingredients and If you have an interest to make this cake. So grab the recipe and let’s go to the kitchen.
Ingredients of How to Make Jello Cake:
- 4 large eggs, room temp
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Ingredients of How to Make Jello Mousse:
- 6 ounce package raspberry jello
- 8 ounce tub cool whip, thawed in the refrigerator
- Ingredients of How to Make Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Ingredients of How to Make Topping:
- 3 ounce package raspberry jello
- 6 ounce package raspberries
Instructions of How to Make Jello Cake:
- First, we are going to start the step by making the jello mousse, here’s the step. In a large mixing bowl, pour the jello and add the boiled hot water and give a good stir to the this mixture and make sure that the jello is dissolved. Once it’s done, add the one cup ice cold water and mix it again. After you finish mixing the jello liquid leave it to room temperature so just set aside while we are making the sponge cake.
- To make the cake all you need to do is preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and beat the egg on your bowl mixer on a high speed, with the mixer on, gradually add the sugar and keep beat the mixture until you get a nice, smooth and fluffy texture for about 5 minutes.
- Once you egg mixture is done, add the vanilla extract and fold them gently until the vanilla extract mixed well with the egg mixture.
- Once the egg mixture incorporated, add the sifted flour to the batter and again fold them until the flour is disappear.
- Get a 13 x 9 of glass baking dish and line the bottom with the parchment paper and do not grease the sides. Once you have done grease it, now pour the batter into it and smooth the top to flatten the surface using the spatula. And bake the cake to the oven for about 18-20 minutes or until the top of the cake is golden brown.
- Remove the cake from the oven upon it’s cooked well and place on the wire rack to cool the cake. After a couple minutes and your cake is cooler, use a spatula to loosen the cake from the baking dish and place it into the wire rack and remove the parchment paper, it should be easy when you remove the paper from the bottom of the cake. Next, place the cake on the baking dish and let it cool completely to room temperature.
- While waiting your cake to room temperature, you can go on to next step by making the simple syrup. Pour the sugar into the half cup of warm water stir it well until the sugar is dissolved along with lemon juice and stir it again.
- After your cake is cool to room temperature, now evenly brush the top of the cake with simple syrup and set aside until the syrup is pervasive to the cake.
- Now, we are making the jello mousse after your jello liquid is at room temperature, add the cold whipped cream and using the electric mixer beat them on a high speed until it’s smooth and pale.
- Once it’s done, transfer the mixture on the top of the cake and pour it evenly. And add the fresh raspberries on the top of the cake.
- Now, all you need to do is put the cake in the refrigerator or you can just set outside until the jello and is cold and just leave it for about an hour.
- While waiting to your cake, we can make the jello toping by mixing the jello with boiled hot water and give a good stir then add the ice cold water, again stir it.
- And pour the jello topping liquid over the top of the cake and put it to the refrigerator until it’s ready to serve.
This special dish raspberry jello cake is really good to be served while they are still cold from the fridge, it’s gonna me so much delicious.
Don’t forget to share and leave your comment below!