Who doesn’t like cake? the soft texture and sweet taste makes almost every cake has many big fans.
There are many kinds of cakes that has always been seen by many people, one of it is carrot cake. Carrot cake is a cake which contains mixed carrot into the batter. The cake usually has a soft and dense texture.
Generally, the cake took several from including baked in pastry, like pie and served with sauce that it’s called frosting, like cake. Carrot cake may be eaten plain, but it is commonly either topped or glazed with icing or cream cheese and walnuts. It is also often coated with icing or Marzpan made to look like carrots as usual. In many countries, the cake popular in sheet cake, cupcake and loaf forms. The cake also can be found in grocery store and fresh at bakeries. Some cakes are even layered.
And for those of you who are currently hungry and impatiently wanted to know how to make carrot cake and the recipe. Let’s come and check this out.
Carrot Cake Ingredients :
- 100 grams pecans or walnuts
- 340 grams peeled and greeted carrots
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 260 grams white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 300 grams a granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup oil (corn or vegetable oil)
Instructions How to Make Carrot Cake :
- Preheat your oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit , it’s about 180 degree celcius. Prepare 29″ pans either butter or spray them with non-stick vegetable spray and then lying the bottoms with piece of parchment paper or you could use wax paper (it helps you route the cake keep from not sticking to the bottom of the pan)
- Add baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into the bowl of flour and stir it together.
- Once it done, we will start to batter. If you have a stand mixer use the paddle attachment or even just use a hand mixer. Report 4 large eggs and just beat on for minutes just until it’s thickens.
- Add 300 grams a granulated white sugar and mixer it and gradually add the sugar and beat it for 3-4 minutes or until it thick and very pale.
- Once that’s done, add 2 teaspoon vanilla extract and have the mixer running and slowly add 1 cup of oil, you could use canola oil, corn oil or vegetable oil. This oil will give this cake a really nice moist dense texture and keep it fresh for a quite of few days. And just beat it slow on speed until it’s incorporated. Add the flour to the dough in a mixer and again have the mixer running until it stands.
- Add the peeled and grated carrots and followed by adding nuts gradually.
- Pour batter in prepared cake pans and bake for about 45-50 minutes. To test the doneness try to inserting a skewer, it should be dry when taken out. Cool the two cake until it’s completely cool and now we’ll make the frosting.
- How to Make Cream Cheese Frosting : 55 grams butter and have that room temperatures and put the butter into a mixer and beat it until it’s nice, smooth and creamy. Add 230 grams cream cheese and beat it until it nice and smooth like we did before to the butter. Add 230 grams confectioner sugar or powder sugar ad it gradually and beat it again. Pour vanilla extract stir it together.
- Once it’s done, put the frosting on the cake and you can set it as you like. And now it’s ready to served.