Chocolate is one of my favorite ingredients, this is one of the best snacks that I’ve always been admired and I think every girls has a same opinion like mine.
We’re often do not realize the number of nutritious foods around us like that we can meet in chocolate. Chocolate is often identified as an unhealthy food, while chocolate contains a number of nutrients that are good for the human body. It has a distinctive sweet taste, thus making these foods are consumed almost every person in the world.
There are many health benefits of chocolate because the chocolate contains antioxidant compounds that called flavonoids. The chocolate is coming from the cocoa plant, a type of flavonoid phytochemicals. (other plants rich in flavanols, benefits of orange and grapes, including compounds that found in tea benefits).
Chocolate benefits are not only good for physical health, but also for beauty. So far, chocolate is considered as foods which may damage teeth and also make fat. Obesity and tooth decay is not happening because of the chocolate, but the sugar content is on the chocolate.
The first benefit is that chocolate can lower cholesterol and relieve stress. Compounds contained in chocolate are known to calm nerves strained. Besides, chocolate is also known as an antioxidant that may help in warding off free radicals.
We might often find many variations of chocolate cake, but few of them that can be eaten by the Vegetarians. Well, this time we will present a chocolate cake dish for vegetarians. This cake is going to be delicious, it absolutely egg free and butter free and yet the tastes still nice and delicious. Beside this vegan chocolate cake is extremely simple and easy to make. This cake is actually not too sweet on its own, so the dark chocolate glaze over it. But if you find that the chocolate glaze isn’t too necessary, you can skip that and enjoy your chocolate cake plainly.
All you need to do to make this special and simple chocolate vegan cake is just mix together the cocoa powder and warm water and whisk it together just to make sure that there’s no lumps left and set aside. Then in large mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients such as flour, caster sugar, baking powder and salt. Once you have one, mix all the dry ingredients together just add the cocoa powder mixture, add some oil and vanilla extract and using a wire whisk, mix them until all the ingredient is combined well.
Next, you are ready to pour this cake batter into a prepared baking pan and place it to the preheated oven just until the cake is cooked well. Once your cake is cooked, remove it from the oven and let the cake cools. While your cake is cool on process, go on and continue to make the chocolate glaze. Melt the chocolate and cool it slightly and add the icing sugar and whisk it up until all combined well and add the warm water just a little bit and whisk it up again just until they all is mixed well. Finally, after you cake is cooled or at room temperature, it is time to assemble the cake. Place the cake on the serving plate and pour the melted chocolate all over the top of the cake and place the cake in the fridge just to make the chocolate frozen and it is easy to cut. And you are ready to serve it.
Ingredients of How to Make Best and Easy Chocolate Vegan Cake Desserts:
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (plus extra for dusting pan)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup warm water (not boiling)
- A small pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil (plus extra for greasing pan)
Ingredients for Chocolate Glaze:
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 50 grams dark chocolate chopped
Instructions of How to Make Best and Easy Chocolate Vegan Cake Desserts:
- First of all you can start the step by preheating the oven to 190 degrees Celcius. Then us the 8 inch removable bottom pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Then grease it with melted butter or oil just to make the cake does not stick to the pan. Then after all, dust with cocoa powder.
- Next, in a small mixing bowl whisk together cocoa powder and lukewarm water, make sure that you keep whisk it just until you see there’s no lumps left and set it aside.
- Then in a large mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients such as flour, caster sugar, baking powder and little bit of salt.
- Make a well in the center of these dry ingredients and add the cocoa-water mixture, vanilla extract and oil. Whisk it up just until you get a nice and smooth texture. Add the vinegar and whisk it again until you get a good consistency and all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Once you done, it is time to pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Smooth the top using a spatula just to flatten the surface and bake it to the preheated oven until you cake is cooked well. To check if your cake is cooked well or not, you can insert a toothpick to the center of the cake and it comes out clean and the cake is spring back when you press the slightly.
- Once your cake is cooked, remove it from the oven and place on the wire rack to help the cake cool faster.
- While your cake is cool on process, you can make the chocolate glaze by mixing the chocolate that has been melted with icing sugar and mix it up with a spatula or wire whisk and add water and mix it again until all is combined well.
- Once you have done with your chocolate glaze and your cake is cool completely. Transfer the cake to the serving plate and remove the parchment paper immediately. Then pour the chocolate glaze all over the top of the cake. It’s seems so hard to eat the cake while the chocolate glaze is melted, so you have to place it in the fridge just until the chocolate frozen. Besides placing the cake to the fridge couple minutes before serving can make the cake easier to cut.
After couple minutes in the fridge, you are now ready to serve and cut your cake. You can also enjoy this special cake with your friends, family and your parents.
Share this special cake recipe and let me know what you think on the comment section below!