Attention banana lovers! here’s come a new variation and creative innovation from banana.
Now the banana can be made as a cake and we sure that all of you will love this cake. The sweet taste and moist dense and soft texture would gladly pamper your taste buds with special dishes this time.
Sweet, overripe bananas are the key how to make a very great
with the soft and nice texture. So wait for what else, allow me to explain how to make banana cake which is delicious and tender. And here’s what you need:
Ingredients of How to Make Banana Cake :
- 2 1/14 cups of all purpose flour in mixing bowl
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 of salt
- 1/2 shortening
- 1 cup mashed rice bananas (it takes about 3 bananas)
- 3/4 buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 of eggs
Instructions of How to Make Banana Cake :
1. First of all, preheat 350 degrees in your oven.
2. Next, go on and start by lightly grease a 13×9 inch of baking pan, then add some flour as the base to the pan thoroughly to keep the cake from not stick in the pan. For the alternative to make a layer cake, you can use 8 or 9-inch round cake pans.
3. Prepare the flour in mixing bowl and add one and half teaspoon of baking powder, a half teaspoon salt, one teaspoon of baking soda, and one a half cups of sugar. Stir these dry ingredients together and well.
4. Now you can add the wet ingredients. Add one cup of mashed bananas. It will take about 3 to 4 bananas to make one cup like she did in the video. Next, pour of a cup of buttermilk that we’ve prepared before. Add add one cup of vanilla extract and a half cup of shortening.
5. Use an electric mixer on low speed to combine the ingredients then add 2 eggs and beat on medium sped for about two minutes.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Place the baking pan into the oven. Bake the cake until a wooden toothpick insert in the middle comes out clean. This will take about 35 minutes. It’s gonna take 5 or less than 10 minutes to bake round cake layers.
7. Put the cake on the wire rack or the plate to cool the cake. Make sure that your cake is completely cool.
8. Once it’s cooled completely, frost the cake with your favorite frosting. Like cream cheese frosting pairs good with banana cake. And other frosting flavors like peanut butter or chocolate will be great too.
And now the banana cake is ready to be served. You can enjoy it with all your family or you can eat it all by yourself and bon apetite.
Don’t forget to share and give your comment below for the recipe.