Bundt cake is a cake that is baked in a Bundt pan, shaping it into a distinctive ring shape.
The shape of the cake is inspired by a traditional European cake known as Gugelhupf, but Bundt cakes are not generally associated with any single recipe. Instead their characterizing feature is their shape. A Bundt pan generally has fluted or grooved sides, but its most defining design element is the central tube or “chimney” which leaves a cylindrical hole through the center of the cake. Which this design means that more mixture touches the surface of the pan than is a simple round pan, helping to provide faster and more even heat distribution during cooking. According to a history, the style of mold in North America was popularized in the 1950s and 60s. This began after cookware Nordic Ware that has trade mark named “Bundt” producing Bundt pans from cast of aluminum.
From here the public began to have an interest after saw the cake and gain the widespread popularity.
This is the lovely and wonderful cake that has a moist, dense and soft texture that everyone loves to enjoy every slice of this cake. Bundt cake is the combination of flour, eggs, vanilla extract, softened butter, milk and sugar. You just need to prepare a bowl and mix all ingredients together, then pour the batter into a greased Bundt pan or Bundt container and bake it until it’s cooked well. While you can enjoy every slices of Bund cake plainly, you can also add some topping, icing, or maybe you want to glaze it with melted chocolate and sprinkle it with chocolate chips, raisins or almonds, just feel free to add every topping you want. There are many variations of Bundt Cakes, one of it is served with mini sized. And that’s the type of Bundt cake that we’re going to make today. And here’s the recipe.
Ingredients of How to Make Easy Mini Bundt Cake:
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Ingredients of How to Make Chocolate Glaze:
- 1/2 can sweetened condense milk
- 1/2 chocolate chips
Instructions of How to Make Easy Mini Bundt Cake:
- First of all you can start by preheating your over to 350 degrees and press the enter button. Then, grab a mini Bundt cake container (here we’re using 7 inches Bundt cake container). Then, grease the bottom and the sides of container with butter or you can spray it with non-stick cake spray just to keep the cake not to stick from the bottom of container.
- Next, in a large bowl place the softened butter and sugar and using your electric mixer, mix together all ingredients you put inside until you get a smooth and fluffy mixture.
- After you get the good and smooth mixture as you need, you now ready to add the two of eggs into the mixture batter and continue to whisk it until it’s combined well.
- Keep you mixer running and add the vanilla extract into the batter to strengthen the cake flavor, again continue to mix it until it’s well blended.
- Once you have done with the previous step, add a little bit of flour keep it mixing and add the milk and keep doing the same way until your flour and milk are added all well and you get the right consistency. Don’t forget to add the baking powder while you’re pouring the flour into the batter.
- After you get the nice smooth mixture of your batter. Now, slowly pour the batter into the prepared Bundt container. And using your wooden spoon or rubber spatula, spread the top of the batter to make a flat surface of the cake.
- Now, bake the batter into the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or an hour if you have a bigger size.
- While you’re waiting until your cake is cooked. You can make the chocolate glaze by adding condense milk and chocolate chips into the hot pans and stir it together until you chocolate chips and the milk is well blended.
- Once your cake is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it just cooled completely. It might take about 10-15 minutes to get your cake cooled so just wait until it’s done.
- You can glaze your cake after it’s cooled. Pour the chocolate mixture all over the top of the cake and let just the melted chocolate drip down to the sides. You can also sprinkle it with almonds slice. But if you don’t really like almonds, you can change it with any sprinkle you want, such as cookie crumbles, nuts, or maybe you just want to dust it with powdered sugar. Feel free to do that. If the cake isn’t immediately served, you can refrigerate it first just to make the chocolate glaze freeze and it’s gonna have a better texture and makes you easy to cut the cake.
Share this special cake recipe with your family and friends and leave your comments below!